Coláiste Mhuire, Askeaton
|School Jumper with Crest||School Jumper with Crest|
|Navy Trousers||Navy Skirt or Navy Trousers|
|School Blue Shirt||School Blue Blouse|
|School Tie||School Tie|
|Navy socks||Navy socks or tights|
|Black/Navy leather shoes not ‘runners’||Black/Navy leather shoes not ‘runners’|
|School Jacket||School Jacket
- Plain navy or white or blue polo shirt and navy tracksuit “legs”
- “Runners” with non marking soles
Please put the student’s name on all items of school uniform as this makes it much easier to locate mislaid items.
Students are expected to be in full school uniform at all times including the period of State Examinations.
- High heeled shoes, platform shoes or shoes with steel toe caps are not permitted. Multicoloured deck shoes are not acceptable as uniform.
- To comply with Health and Safety regulations the wearing of jewellery is limited to a watch and one pair of stud earrings, one in each ear. This means that no other item of jewellery may be worn.
- Clothing must be clean and tidy. Skirts which are longer than ankle length and “ripped” trouser legs present a serious trip hazard and may not be worn as school uniform.
- Hair should be neatly groomed. Extreme hairstyles and hair colour are forbidden. School Management decides what is deemed appropriate and acceptable.